Chicken Pesto Pasta
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 16 oz package bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon canola
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes drained and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1/4 lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Season with salt, pepper, seasoning salt and pepper flakes.
- Cook chicken throughout 5 minutes each side.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice and pesto sauce. Toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh basil . Serve hot