Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Coconut Secret Amino's
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound raw shrimp
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut secret amino’s or 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce if you don’t have a soy allergy or are ok with consuming
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons canola oil over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp to the pan, then season with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper. Cook until the shrimp is pink. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, asparagus and mushrooms.
- Add ginger and garlic, then season with ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir frequently and cook until the asparagus is tender-crisp.
- Return the shrimp to the pan, then add coconut secret aminos or soy sauce and stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Just before the dish is ready, add lemon juice, stir once more, then serve while hot.