Macaroni Chicken Salad
- 1 12oz box pasta (I use Barilla tri-color rotini pasta)
- 2 12.5oz cans of chunk chicken breast
- 3 stalks celery (ends cut)
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1/4 cup dill relish
- 3 boiled eggs
- 1 med red bell pepper
- 5 green onions
- 1 small red onion
- 1 tbsp table blend Mrs Dash seasoning
- Parsley flakes for garnish, optional
- Paprika for garnish, optional
- 1 tbsp Italian dressing(optional)
Boil pasta until 'al dente,' approximately 10 minutes, then drain.
Dice boiled eggs, then set aside.
Grab a large bowl, then add in the mayonnaise, dijion, relish and Italian dressing .. mix well.
Add in the diced peppers, onions, celery, chicken and egg and fold the ingredients to combine.
Add the pasta and fold.
Once everything is well combined, transfer the chicken macaroni salad to a refrigerator safe dish and cover.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
Remove from the refrigerator, and sprinkle parsley flakes and paprika on top (optional).
Serve and enjoy!
***Fork the chicken chunks to separate using two forks***