- 8-10 bananas (sliced into coins)
- 1 16oz strawberries (sliced into coins)
- 2 boxes Nilla Wafers (You may not need the whole box, unless you just really like nilla wafers like I do).
- 1 16oz container of Cool Whip (divided) extra creamy
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2¾ cans pet milk
- 3 5.1oz instant Vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
Combine pudding and pet milk in a large bowl and whisk until creamy.
Add in sour cream, 1/4 the container of cool whip, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk.
Mix until well combined.
In an 11×13 oz dish, add a layer of nilla wafers, sliced bananas, and strawberries.
Spread on a large spoonful of the pudding mixture to cover the entire layer.
Repeat the layering process again, ending with the pudding mixture.
Spread on the remaining cool whip.
Arrange wafers in a pattern around the entire dish.
Garnish with remaining crumbs from the bottom of the bag.
Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
***dip strawberries and bananas in a lemon juice only bath if there will be leftovers for a few days to prevent browning***
***Large portion perfect for a holiday treat ***