Hoisin Sriracha Chicken Wings
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours 30 minutes
Total Time 3 hours 45 minutes
- 3 lbs chicken wings tips removed
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup plus 1tbsp sriracha sauce divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Chopped green onions optional
- Coat inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pre-heat broiler. Spray large baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Arrange wings on prepared baking sheet. Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until browned, turning once. Transfer wings to slow cooker.
- Combine hoisin sauce, 1/4 cup sriracha sauce and brown sugar in medium bowl; mix well. Pour sauce mixture over wings; stir to coat.
- Cover; cook on low 3.5 to 4 hours. Remove wings to large serving platter; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH. Cook, uncovered 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in remaining tablespoon of sriracha sauce. Spoon sauce over wings; sprinkle with green onions.