Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 13 minutes
Total Time 28 minutes
- 1 dozen of eggs
- 2¼ tablespoons sweet relish
- 2¼ tablespoons dill relish
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt for water
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white onions diced
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- a dash of old bay
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- paprika and/or parsley for garnish
- Cover eggs with water. Add vinegar and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and set aside for 12 minutes.
- Use a ladle to remove eggs from water and rinse in cold water.
- Cover the eggs with cold water and approximately 2 cups of ice cubes. Allow a quick cool for 3 minutes.
- Peel the eggs carefully and immediately and slice vertically and place yolks in a large bowl.
- Mash the yolks well using a fork and refrigerate until cold
- Add mayo, sweet and dill relish, onions, mustard, cholua hot sauce, seasoning salt, old bay, black pepper, & garlic powder.
- Pipe the yolk mixture into the eggs. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley flakes
- Re-introduce into the fridge until cold and serve.